€13,43 per hour bruto
About the job
We are currently looking for an industrial paint sprayer in Drachten. Whether you are an experienced paint sprayer or someone with technical background, as long as you're highly motivated, this opportunity might be yours!
As an industrial paint sprayer, you'll be working in one shift during the day. There are different tasks that fall into your job description:
1. Using knowledge and experience with safety around powder coating
2. Being able to change the paint with the machine
3. Setting the spraying line
4. Assessing the quality of the paintwork and making corrections
5. Roughing (including capping screw threads)
6. Finishing spraying work (including tapping wire and sanding/grinding/ coating)
Are you already familiar all the described processes? Or are you willing to learn a new skill and could picture yourself carrying out the tasks with care? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Good English (speaking and comprehending)
- Technical background, experience as an industrial paint sprayer is an advantage
- Driver's license B
- Independent thinker, can work independently
About the company
Our client is an international company headquartered in Paris, France with regional operations across Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. The company is powered by a growing workforce of 5,800 employees with signifiant investments in product development and technology.
The branch in Drachten, the Netherlands is dedicated to packaging, which is a productline founded in 1924. Drachten branch is the driving force behind the world's most meaningful customer experiences. With over a decade of experience in the automated packaging industry, our client is passionate about eliminating excessive packaging and increasing fulfillment efficiencies. Our client helps companies rethink and streamline their parcel packaging processes while ensuring production levels are met or exceeded. The success is not only due to the quality of the product engineering. It's the passion, approach, and the way the customers are treated.
What we offer
- A competitive salary with good prospects
- Permanent job with regular hours
- Comfortable accommodation and transportation to work
- Health insurance
- Holiday pay and vacation hours
Are you interested? Contact us! You can give us a call at (+31) 593 21 40 00 or send an email to email@example.com.
Non-EU citizens can only apply for the job if they have a valid Dutch work permit.