Between €12 and €15 per hour depending on your experience
Hours per week
About the job
Are you an iron specialist? Can you read a technical drawing? We have an offer for you!
For the construction of new buildings you set sections together as given on the technical drawing. You and your colleagues receive some parts and you have to take care of them and set them together into sections. After that the welder will join them together.
You will also perform some small ironwork, repair and grinding.
Have you got experience as an iron worker? Send us your CV, make sure that you mention all the details connected with your experience and we can find you a job and help you take another step in your career. Check the requirements below to see if you are the right candidate we are looking for.
- Experience as an ironworker
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to read a technical drawing
- Valid VCA - certificate (highly recommended)
- good knowledge of German
- driving licence B
What we offer
- filltime project
- 40 hours per week, work from Monday till Friday/ extra hours possible on Saturdays
- Appropriate hourly wage between €12 and €15 depending on your experience and skills
- possibility to gain more experience at different projects and develop your skills
- possibilities to grow
- an appropriate accommodation
- transport to work
- health insurance
- holiday pay and vacation hours
- possibility to stay longer at Abiant and working at different projects
Are you interested? Contact us! You can give us a call at (+31) 593 21 40 or send an email to email@example.com
Non-EU citizens can only apply for the job if they have a valid Dutch work permit.