Hours per week
Type of contract
From €9,94 per hour
About the job
Are you looking for a permanent job with steady hours in a big international team and a successful company with over 30 years of traditions?
We are offering you a full time, permanent, production work in a day shift only. Your task there is to pack cut and washed pieces of chicken to boxes. The meat is coming on a production line and you take them and put them in a foil and in a box. When your box is full you put it aside, so your colleague can load it on a cart. The temperature in the hall is about 8 Celsius degrees, you are wearing safety shoes, sanitary coat, a head cover and gloves. You work 5 days a week form 7 a.m. until 4 p.m. and you have 1 hour break in total during the day.
Working on Saturdays is sometimes possible.
• responsibility and motivation
• experience in production work
• taller than 1,65 cm (shorter people can have problems with reaching some of the lines)
• driving license B (highly recommended)
What we offer
• permanent job with regular hours: 40h per week
• appropriate accommodation
• free transport to work
• health insurance
• holiday pay and vacation hours
Are you interested? Contact us! You can give us a call at (+31) 593 21 40 or send an email to email@example.com
Non-EU citizens can only apply for the job if they have a valid Dutch work permit.