Between €11,55 and €14 per hour
Hours per week
About the job
Would you like to work for a large logistics company and be responsible for professionalizing and developing an optimum warehouse environment, and all this in a dynamic, international team? We have an offer for you!
Your task is to ensure that goods arrive at the right place at the right time. You work is a large warehouse with narrow paths and high racks. That is why following all the safety regulations is your priority. When you are ready with placing goods at their places in the warehouse, you can help other colleagues unloading the newest shipment and then get back to your prime task.
You are working in shift system and you receive extra percentage to your hourly wage for this (form +8,75% up to +13,75% per hour extra).
• Reach truck certificate
• Experience as a reach truck driver/ warehouse worker
• Ability to work on heights up to 14 meters (narrow aisle forklift/ man-up lift)
• good knowledge of English
• driving license B
• ability to work in shifts and in the weekends
What we offer
• permanent job with regular hours -40 per week
• Hourly wage form €11,55 up to €14,00 (depending on your experience)
• Training opportunities
• Appropriate accommodation close to the warehouse
• free transport to work
• health insurance
• holiday pay and vacation hours
Are you interested? Contact us! You can give us a call at (+31) 593 21 40 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-EU citizens can only apply for the job if they have a valid Dutch work permit.