Hours per week
Type of contract
From € 11 to € 13 per hour
About the job
We are looking for a CNC press brake operator for one of our customers. As an operator you have experience with CNC machines and reading technical drawings is not a problem for you. Are you looking for a new challenge? View full description of the vacancy.
As an CNC operator you run a computer-controlled machine which can modify various materials in different ways. Maintaining, setting up and adjusting the machine are some of your tasks as an operator. You carry joint responsibility for delivering the right quality. We make sure that you get a full time and permanent job.
Have you got experience as an CNC operator? Send us your CV, make sure that you mention all the details connected with your experience and we can find you a job and help you take another step in your career. Check the requirements below to see if you are the right candidate we are looking for.
- ability to read a technical drawing
- experience in controlling CNC machines
- good knowledge of English or German
- driving licence B
- experience with metal/ training in this direciton
What we offer
- permanent job with regular hours
- 40 hours per week
- appropriate hourly wage depending on your experience and skills
- possibilities to grow
- good accommodation located 16km form the workplace
- free transport to work
- health insurance
- holiday pay and vacation hours
Are you interested? Contact us! You can give us a call at (+31) 593 21 40 00 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-EU citizens can only apply for the job if they have a valid Dutch work permit.