Hours per week
Type of contract
Form €11,19 per hour
About the job
Do you like to work outside? Do you feel satisfied when the garden you just fixed looks like a totally different place than before? Does it motivate you when your customer is happy with the result of your work and he goes to his neighbor to recommend you? Have you got experience in landscaping? If the answer is YES, it means that we can offer you a long-term, steady job for you. Read below and apply now!
Several customers are busy with many projects (private gardens, new housing estate, public spaces) in three provinces in the north side of the Netherlands ( Drenthe, Groningen and Friesland). Your activities contains all grass, plant and tree work, using all landscaping machines, sometimes making some small stone paths.
You work form Monday till Friday form 6:30 / 7:00 till 17:00/ 18:00.
You can do extra work in the weekends in agriculture.
Have you got experience in landscaping? Send us your CV, make sure that you mention all the details connected with your experience and we can find you a job and help you take another step in your career. Check the requirements below to see if you are the right candidate we are looking for.
- experience in landscaping job
- high motivation
- good knowledge of English or German
- driving licence B
- good physical condition
What we offer
- permanent job with regular hours
- 40 hours per week, work from Monday till Friday/ possible on Saturdays extra hours
- appropriate hour wage depending on your experience and skills (starts form €11,19 per hour, can get highr if you have relevant experience)
- possibility to gain more experience at different projects and develop your skills
- an appropriate accommodation
- transport to work
- health insurance
- holiday pay and vacation hours
- our assistance with getting a BSN number and doctor’s appointment when needed
Are you interested? Contact us! You can give us a call at (+31) 593 21 40 00 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-EU citizens can only apply for the job if they have a valid Dutch work permit.